Sunday, September 19, 2010

Survival Gear: Carts!

I am not sure if anyone has talked about carts on here, but I thought I would mention it. Since I live in an apartment, I needed a way to haul groceries and other items from my car fairly quickly. I well I got one several years ago for Christmas. That thing has helped like you would not believe. I have used it for hauling my laundry down to the laundromat, bringing home groceries, to hauling out garbage. In fact it came in handy when the apartment elevator broke down and I needed to use the stairs. That cart saved me several trips if I had to do it by hand, so instead of making 3-4 trips, It only took me 1. This one is close to the one that I have, from the same company, except it does not have a metal plate. Also there is an extra thick rubber-ish hooded liner that you can put in it. I have taken this cart to many stores and have never gotten a complaint. Overall it is well made, folds up very flat so it saves room and I use it all the time.

Do any of you use carts, trailers or wagons?

1 comment:

helmetmike said...

I have a tricycle baby stroller that I use regularly to tote my range bag and misc. gear. My range stuff is heavier than my BOB. The stroller has pneumatic tires folds in half and was bought at a yard sale for $20. It resides in my truck and makes toting my gear easier since I have a herniated disc. Since starting to use the stroller I have had numerous other shooters comment on the practcallity of the "buggy."