Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Survival Gear: a Camera and The Holidays!

First of all, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas out there to everyone. Christmas is normally a fun time of the year to be with the family, and that is what I am going to be doing for the next week or so. So, I might not be updating too much here for a little bit, but when I do post it will be some new stuff. I will update when I can though, so keep coming back!

Now on to the topic of survival gear. Yes, I will be throwing in from time to time some things that I think might be useful in cases of emergency. Right now, I am going to be starting with something simple. A couple of weeks ago, I purchased this....

camera coolpix


A digital camera. Yes, a piece of technology. I think this is well worth it to have. It can be primarily used for recording things. What if there is a fire? Maybe a good pre-prep for recording everything that is in your home for the insurance company, or recording the experience of it? What if you are in a car accident? It is good for taking pictures of the place, the damage to your vehicle and the injuries sustained during it. How about taking pictures of your family and pets, in case the unthinkable happens and they come up missing? Recent photos help. How about help teaching others? The photos make a good aid in making tutorials on how to make stuff for others to follow, especially online. I think this is more than enough reason to have a digital camera in your collection. Here I am just throwing out a few suggestions.

I just thought I would post this up. Till next time. Happy Holidays!

No comments: